Abmahnungen immer noch bei Abercrombie & Fitch?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Abercrombie & Fitch" wurde erstellt von crankyanker, 13 Dezember 2012.

1. crankyanker

crankyanker Gilly Hicks

Hey guys,

I am an american dude living in Germany. I hope it's ok to write in english. You can respond in german if you like.

Anyway, to my question. Five years ago, I sold some Abercrombie & Fitch things on ebay that I had brought with from America. I got an Abmahnung from Winterstein, and paid the 1000€. It sucked!

My question is, is it now ok to sell Abercrombie & Fitch (used, or new) in Germany, since there are now stores in Germany? Back then, Winterstein stated that I was not allowed to sell anything in Germany whether used or new, because Abercrombie & Fitch didn't have any stores here.

So, are Winterstein and Abercrombie & Fitch still doing this? I only want to sell some slightly used things to make room in my closet.

Thanks so much!

-Thom
  2. Erna Görtemöller

Erna Görtemöller Gilly Hicks

i sold two items a few weeks ago. i start sell them for one euro. i used original Abercrombie & Fitch stock pics. I sold them finally. I got my money. I sent the goods. Two weeks later I got an email from ebay. they told me they have to cancel my auction due to intervention of winterstein. winterstein and ebay said i can´t use original stockpics. as far as i understood this is the only problem if you want to sell af on ebay.

This is only my personally experience..............

For me it´s strange Abercrombie & Fitch hassle german ebayer because on us ebay there are so many professionally Abercrombie & Fitch sellers (up to 50 new items with tags at the same time) they should concentrate on them first!
    bsf gefällt das.
  3. bear

bear Gilly Hicks

same happend to me, but with Hollister!

Used a stockpic, one month ago i got a pre-email and some days later the letter from Wintersteins.

One stockpic: 60 EUR plus 30 EUR becaus rof ebay, 90 EUR because of missing copyright, plus 100 EUR lawyers fees. sucks, but from mistakes you can at least learn!

dont use stockpics and dont sell US-articles in german-ebay.
  4. Everhard

Everhard Gilly Hicks

Winterstein is a law firm and therefore interessted in making money and lawyers are not forbidden to lie ;-) Pity that you paid 1000 EUR, I would not have done it because selling a few Abercrombie & Fitch clothes in Germany being an American was never prohibited by any law here as long as you sold not commercially. That never had been a "Markenrechtsverletzung" and the Winterstein law firm accusations were evidently wrong.
    Everhard
  5. Ruehl

Ruehl Gilly Hicks

Wenn Du Amerikaner bist und einen Amerikanischen Ebay account hast sollte nichts passieren.

Denn immerhin verkauft ein Händler der sich nach einer großen Stadt in den Staaten benannt hat seit Jahren mit Stockpick Abercrombie & Fitch Produkte.

Diese Seite empfehlen